Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit - an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use
- First year audit of a not-for-profit, including identification of key control weaknesses and bookkeeping inefficiencies.
- Manufacturing company review identified cost of sale versus administrative expense reallocations, resulting in management change analysis.
- Audit engagement identified legacy adverse health insurance program, resulting in restructuring of plan and significant cost savings.
Return to Our Services
To learn more about how this service could benefit you, email us at [email protected]