Business Entity Selection
Choosing the form of entity for your business (e.g. S corporation, C corporation, sole proprietor, limited liability company, etc.) is a crucial decision that can have long-lasting tax implications, positive or negative. We can assist you in evaluating the pros and cons of each entity type to help you determine the most advantageous form of business.
- Use of LLC structure to better align business expansion opportunities and key management retention.
- Use of a hybrid entity S Corporation strategy to minimize state income taxes related to the capital gains resulting from the sale of appreciated assets.
- Effective use of check-the-box elections to maximize foreign tax credit utilization, foreign branch planning, and reduce state income taxes.
- Use of S corporation structure to minimize self-employment taxes.
- Ongoing analysis of S vs. C corporation structure as optimal form of business in light of recent tax law and rate changes.
Return to Our Services
To learn more about how this service could benefit you, email us at email@example.com