Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Planning
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse and family, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your personal and business assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
- Implementation of leveraged transfer of closely-held family business to family grantor trust, creating the opportunity for estate tax reduction totaling millions of dollars.
- Development of strategies involving use of power of substitution over trust assets.
- Successful gift of life insurance policy to family trust, including avoidance of transfer-for-value rule.
- Effective use of late GST allocation, including preparation of ruling requests.
- Irrevocable trust decanting and revisions of dispositive provisions to better reflect the present circumstances of the beneficiaries.
- Effective use of basis step up election for decedent's interest in numerous partnerships.
Return to Our Services
To learn more about how this service could benefit you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org