Retirement Plan Audits
Our firm is certified to audit retirement plans, most notably 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, profit sharing, health and welfare plans, and defined benefit plans. These audits are typically required when participation levels reach 100 employees, and include full scope and limited scope auditing procedures. We also provide advice to our retirement plan clients regarding recent developments, compliance and regulatory matters impacting their plans.
- Identified key control deficiencies during initial audit, resulting in creation of retirement plan oversight committee and rollout of internal control policies and procedures.
- Assisted client with implementation of new public fee disclosure requirements in connection with new employee annual reporting process.
- Assistance with federal Form 5500 filing requirements to ensure adherence with mandatory reporting process.
- Identified excessive fee structure from client's investment advisor, resulting in advisor change and significant reduction in fees.
- Assisted client with remediation of retirement plan compliance issues associated with non-discrimination test failures and timely contributions.
Return to Our Services
To learn more about how this service could benefit you, email us at email@example.com