Senior Tax Accountant
We are now hiring a Senior Tax Accountant to work closely with our current tax team and management in preparation of quality workpapers and complex tax returns.
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for our individual, partnership, trust and corporate clients
- Analysis of accounting research
- Maintaining organized workpapers
- Preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for supporting the growth of co-workers through answering questions/promoting firm policy
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Maintaining high quality and professional standards
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, along with analytical, technical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have strong drive and initiative and be able to work independently on tasks to completion while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- ProSystem Engagement experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, accounting or consulting experience (experience in public accounting, medium size/multinational corporate environment, or similar organization is preferred)
- CPA certification or current CPA candidate (Required)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Required)
- Masters in Accounting preferred
Return to Career Page for email information.