We are now hiring a Tax Manager to manage multiple tax consulting engagements and contribute to the delivery of innovative tax planning ideas for our clients.
- Tax planning, tax compliance
- Research and transaction analysis
- Review returns for individuals, large and small business, both publicly and privately held, as well as nonprofit organizations, service firms and professional associations
- Responsible for supporting the growth of professional staff through answering questions/promoting firm policy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Maintaining high quality and professional standards
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, along with analytical, technical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have strong drive and initiative and be able to work independently on tasks to completion while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, accounting or consulting experience (experience in public accounting, medium size/multinational corporate environment, or similar organization is preferred)
- CPA certification (Required)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Required)
- Masters in Taxation (preferred)
Return to Career Page for email information.