Financial Reporting Compliance
Our firm provides specialized financial reporting compliance services to a wide range of public and private companies in various stages of their life cycle. Our experience allows us to be a valued advisor in dealing with highly technical financial reporting standards. Financial reporting compliance services that our firm provides include the following:
- FASB and SEC technical accounting implementation
- SEC filing requirements, including initial public offerings and transaction filings
- Financial statement and footnote disclosure review and preparation
- Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and reconciliation to U.S. accounting standards.
- Ongoing assistance to multinational public company with resolution of technical accounting matters, including derivatives, stock options, consolidations and business combinations.
- Preparation of technical accounting memoranda for public company's independent accounting firm.
- Review and commentary on public company's quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Outsourced preparation of public company quarterly SEC filings, including consolidation, coordination with audit firm, XBRL, and EDGAR process.
Return to Our Services
To learn more about how this service could benefit you, email us at [email protected]